As your chosen Funeral Service and unless instructed otherwise, part of our service will include:
• Organising the chosen venue and availability for the funeral service (if appropriate) and committal
• Securing the services of an appropriate minister or other celebrant.
• Give advice on registration and administration requirements
• Choice of coffin and dress.
All wooden coffins and caskets supplied by Howard Chadwick Funeral Service are made of wood taken from sustainable managed forests. We also offer eco-friendly coffins. You may wish the deceased to be dressed in his or her own clothes. If no preference is given the body will be dressed in a white gown.
• Obtaining and preparing statutory documents.
• Liaising with Cemetery or Crematorium authorities, Hospitals, Doctors, Coroner, Clergy and other third parties.
• Planning the funeral transportation Use of our offices, mortuary, and Chapel of Rest The Chapel of Rest is where relatives and friends are able to visit (by appointment) the deceased to pay their last respects.
• The presence of a Funeral Director and Funeral Operatives on the day of the Funeral, together with all necessary advice, assistance and support.
• Newspaper notices. We will be pleased to help you compile and place notices.
• Order of Service. These can be designed to meet your own individual requirements.
• Floral tributes
•Donations. We will receive and forward donations to named charities and will provide a list of donors.
Every funeral arrangement should be appropriate for the person who has died and also the bereaved.
Whether that is something simple or more elaborate, we are here to ensure that you receive the best attention at all times. Do not rush making funeral arrangements. Please feel free to contact us further any particular or unusual requests - our advice is free and without obligation, we are here to help.